A Question for Mr. McCluskie, on primary resources.

A Question for Mr. McCluskie, on primary resources.

Postby Jeffrey Brown on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Mr. McCluskie,

My name is Jeffrey Brown. I’m a grad student at San Diego State University in San Diego California. I'm in the process of writing a thesis about the Olympic Class. I know you have tremendous knowledge of Harland and Wolff and I have a copy of your Titanic and Her Sisters on my desk in front of me. It's a fantastic book that I have enjoyed a great deal.

I was wondering if you would be willing to read my thesis proposal and perhaps direct me towards primary sources you might be aware of. Any advice you may offer would be very welcome. I'm certain that anything information you have would be a tremendous benefit to my effort. I've put my email address below so that we can communicate directly if you are willing.

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Brown
Brown24@NOSPAMrohan.sdsu.edu (just remove the NOSPAM before sending)
Last edited by Timothy Trower on Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Protecting eddress from spam robots.
Jeffrey Brown

Re: A Question for Mr. McCluskie, on primary resources.

Postby Tom McCluskie on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Dear Jeffrey,

I would be delighted to offer you any assistance I could and would be honoured to read your thesis. I will contact you directly via e mail as you request to further arrangements.

Kind regards

Tom
It was like that when I got here
Tom McCluskie

Re: A Question for Mr. McCluskie, on primary resources.

Postby Jeffrey Brown on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Dear Mr. McCluskie,

Thank you for your kind reply. I can not tell you how excited and honored I am that you are willing to help.
I very much look forward to learning from your experiances.

Regards,

Jeffrey Brown
Jeffrey Brown

Return to Harland and Wolff, Shipbuilders